The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- The State Department’s Refugee Program Shouldn’t be a Terrorist-Funding Welfare Scam
- Shut Down the Department of Education, End Federal Government Involvement and Intervention
- The Joy of Welfare-Funded Holiday Trips to Bali and Dubai
- In the Case of Asset Forfeiture, the Moral Case against Big Government Is even more Compelling than the Economic Case
- The Empirical Case for a Much Smaller Public Sector
- ABC Hits Senator Inhofe's Climate Speech as 'Bizarre'
- Boehner Blowing Kisses Brings Back Bad Memories for Brzezinski
- MSNBC's Jose Diaz-Balart Showed Major Tilt Before Biased Obama 'Town Hall'
- MRC's Ken Shepherd Wins Award for Nonprofit Blogger of the Year
- Number of Christians Kidnapped by ISIS Soars; CBS and NBC Yawn
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.