The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- What Does the Constitution Say About Federal Land Ownership?
- Dangerous Speech: Would the Founders Be Considered Domestic Extremists Today?
- Federally Administered Lands: The Original Intent
- Revealed: Federal Partnership with Local Agency Gives Rise to Spy Cameras
- Spectacles Designed to Keep the Police State in Power
- Why the “Original Intention?”
- The Bureaucrat Hall of Fame Gets its First Spanish Member (Plus an Update on Porn Stars and the 2016 GOP Contest)
- Economic Mobility, Class Warfare, and Poverty
- Accelerating on the Path to Greece with Bernie Sanders
- New Obama Budget: The Usual Reckless Spending Hikes…and a Big New Tax on American Energy Consumers
- Europe, Welfare Migration, and Hypocrisy
- Susan Sarandon: Bernie ‘Has Balls’ and ‘FDR Plans’ for the Country
- Morning Joe Crew Is Nicer to Porn Star Than ‘Troll’ Ted Cruz
- CNN's Beckel Claims GOPers Call Hispanics 'Wetbacks,' Hillary Is Wife of 'First Black Prez'
- Scarborough: Hillary and Her 'Hack Spokesman' Attack Obama's 'Integrity'
- FNC Panel Excoriates PBS Moderators, Sanders for Ignoring Hillary Clinton’s Scandals
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.