The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Will Utah Succeed Where the USA Freedom Act Failed?
- Ten Steps to Support the 10th Amendment Today
- The Legal Basis for States to Withdraw Support for Federal Prohibition
- The State-Level Plan to Stop Obamacare
- Sparta and Corinth: A 2,400 Year-Old Lesson in Nullification
- Absolute Federal Power: An Absolute Absurdity
- How Big Government Sabotages Poor People and Enriches Well-Connected Fat Cats
- The Limits to a “Shut Down only a Tiny Part of Government Shutdown” Strategy
- Social Capital, Culture, Markets, and Institutions
- Government Shutdown Theater: Republicans Should Not Surrender to Obama’s Blackmail
- New Member of the Moocher Hall of Fame Demonstrates the High Cost of Eroding Social Capital
- USA Headline Roundup: Obama to 'Shield' Illegal Aliens With 'Deportation Relief'
- AlterNet: Pets 'Public Enemy Number Two' Due to 'Negative Impact' on Climate
- MSNBC Guest: It's a 'Crime' For Latinos, Catholic Church to Oppose Euthanasia
- Nets Cover Women’s Basketball Team Stuck in Blizzard – Forget to Mention THIS
- Silence: CBS Ignores Obama's Massive Immigration Flip-Flop
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.