The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- The Greatest Gift we can Give: The Path to Liberty
- Federalist #15: More Power
- Answering Questions: States vs Feds on Syrian Refugees
- Feds Giving Local Cops a License to Kill
- Today in History: Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 Signed; What We’ve Forgotten
- The Materials You Need for Researching the Original Constitution
- Make Up Your Minds, Crazy Statists: Is Terrorism Caused by Climate Change or Inequality?
- Everything You Need to Know about Deductions, Loopholes, and Special-Interest Tax Provisions
- Four Principles to Boost America’s Economic Ladder of Opportunity
- The Department of Agriculture Is a Welfare Scam
- The TSA: A Perfect Symbol of the Federal Government’s Waste and Incompetence
- Networks Ignore Officer Killed in Planned Parenthood Shooting Was Pro-Life
- Amanda Marcotte: ‘Terrorism’ the ‘Logical End Point’ of Pro-Life Movement’s ‘Deep Sense of Entitlement’ to Women’s Bodies
- Journalists Freak Out on Twitter: Pro-Life 'Extremists 'Want to Kill' Women
- Comedy Central’s Larry Wilmore Blames Planned Parenthood Shooting on Fox News
- Sean Penn Denies Existence of Climate Skeptics, Says 'Fox Network Thinking' Like A 'Cult'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.