The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- WaPo's Kucinich Covers Bloomberg Ad, Misses How Having a Gun Would Have Prevented Domestic Violence
- NYT's Kirkpatrick Bizarrely Suggests Lack of Support for Hamas by Arab Nations Bad News for Peace
- Writers at The Hill Lend 'Obama Pivots to Economic Legacy' Meme Credibility
- NBC 'Nightly News' Exclusive: Russia Granting Edward Snowden Permanent Asylum
- MSNBC Uses Term 'Impeachment' More Than Four Times as Often as Fox News