The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Nullification is not Unconstitutional
- Federal Militarization of Police Can be Ended, Without Waiting for the Federal Government
- What About the States?
- Jury Nullification: A Final Rampart Against Tyranny
- Nullification Through Noncooperation Rests on Rock-Solid Legal Ground
- Four Steps to Help Bring Down the Federal Reserve
- The Foreign Edition of Great Moments in Government
- In One Image, Everything You Need to Know about America’s Demographic Challenge
- A Very Simple Plan to Balance the Budget by 2021
- Economic Freedom in America Is Declining Mostly Because of Creeping Protectionism and the Loss of Rule of Law and Property Rights
- Scamming Taxpayers at the Patent and Trademark Office
- Chris Matthews Compares Hillary Campaign to Floundering Phillies Baseball Team
- Pro-life Leaders Slam Journalists at Margaret Sanger Protest
- CNN's Costello: 'Makes Me Angry' Because No New Gun Laws After Shootings
- Don Lemon: 'Objectively,' Virginia Shooter Was 'Racist'
- NPR Hails Transgender-Promoting Novel for Third-Graders, No Dissenters Allowed
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.