The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- The Legal Case for Federal Land Disposal is Much Stronger than Critics Think
- Rebuilding Liberty Without Permission
- Five Facts to Help You Bring Down Obamacare
- Incorporation of the Bill of Rights in the Fourteenth Amendment
- The Peoples’ Nullification: Resistance to the Stamp Act of 1765
- Paths to Nullification: In Law vs in Practice
- Cokie Roberts: Hillary ‘Brilliant’ for Playing Grandmother Card
- How to Do a Donald Trump Impression
- Lefty Writers Bid Farewell to Jon Stewart, the ‘White Savior’ Who Battled ‘Sewage Monster[s] Formulated By Fox News’
- ABC: Joe Biden’s Gaffes ‘Part of His Political Charm’
- WashPost Mourns 'Incomparable' Jon Stewart as...Glinda the Good Witch?
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.