The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- The Constitution’s Grants To Persons and Entities Outside the U.S. Government
- Book Review: The American Revolution of 1800
- Constitutional Criminals: Congress Expands NSA Spying, Again.
- The Greatest Constitutional Document of All
- James Madison: How to Stop the Federal Government
- The Game Is Rigged: Why Americans Keep Losing to the Police State
- NY Times Editors Call for Prosecution of 'Torturers,' Including Dick Cheney, George Tenet
- Heavy Metal Singer: Media Jumping to 'Crucify Israel Every Chance They Get'
- Hurry to Cuba While It's Still 'Unspoiled', Eleanor Clift Exclaims
- Atheist Salon Writer: ‘Would Anyone Truly Mourn’ Christmas ‘If We Did Without It?’
- If Not for Taxes, Gas Would Be Below $2 in 29 States
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.