The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- The State-Level Plan to Nullify Federal Gun Control
- Repugnance: What You Need to Know and Do
- Is Pres. Obama Authorized to Use National Guard in Liberia?
- More Evidence That It’s Not a “Conservative Supreme Court”
- A Real-Life Nightmare: Federal Monitoring of Speech
- The Feds are Dangerous but they can be stopped
- Does Jeb Bush’s Support for Higher Taxes Make Him more Fiscally Conservative than Paul Ryan?
- Are Well-Meaning but Misguided Conservatives Being Seduced by the Value-Added Tax?
- Another Edition of “I Can’t Believe Hillary Clinton Actually Said That”
- Has Italy Passed the Point of No Return for Statism and Big Government?
- Another Example of Government Thuggery – and another Reason Why Decent and Moral People Are Libertarians
- Charles Pierce: America’s ‘Deliberately Cultivated Stupidity’ Would Doom an Elizabeth Warren Presidential Campaign
- Butterfield Effect Still in Full Effect at NYT: 'Crime Is at Its Lowest Level...Even While Overstuffed Prisons Cripple' Budgets
- AP Wants Readers to Believe Fed's QE 'Is Over' — With $4 Trillion in Holdings
- On NBC, Dem Senator Blames Obama Disapproval in South on Not Being ‘Friendliest Place for African-Americans’
- CBS Excuses Hillary Saying Businesses Don’t Create Jobs; 'Just Overshot' Trying to Please Base