The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- How the Local Police State is Caused by the Federal Government
- Blueprint for Success: Turning Federal Acts into Hot Air
- Free People Claim Their Rights
- General Warrants: From Colonial British to the NSA and FBI Today
- Was the Bill of Rights Meant to Apply to the States?
- Wildly Unconstitutional and Dangerous: Parallel Construction
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.