The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Refuting Objections: But Nullification Isn’t In The Constitution!
- Status Report: States Tell Feds to Pound Sand
- Former EPA Administrator is Clueless About the Constitution and Law
- On the Constitution and Law: Partisan Reporter is the Butt of Her Own Joke
- The Wolf Is Guarding the Hen House: The Government’s War on Cyberterrorism
- Nullification News: 12 State Bills Pass, 2 More Signed into Law
- A Fair – but Ultimately Misleading – Critique of GOP Budgets
- The Biggest Tax Scam Is the Internal Revenue Code and the IRS
- Hypocrisy Alert: International Bureaucracy with Tax-Free Employees Is Pushing a Big Energy Tax on American Consumers
- The Case against the Value-Added Tax
- Greece, Marxism, and Paul Krugman
- Earnest on MSNBC: 'Success Or Stability Of The Yemeni Government' Not a Measure of Success of U.S. Policy
- State Run Media: Feds Paying Politico Big Bucks
- MSNBC Guest: 'Nothing Says, Let's Go Kill Some Muslims, Like Country Music'
- Wilmore: Creationists Like Cruz Don’t Deserve Respect or the Presidency
- Fallon: Romney Netflix Documentary Could Have Changed 2012 Race
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.