Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Federalist #15: More Power
- Answering Questions: States vs Feds on Syrian Refugees
- Feds Giving Local Cops a License to Kill
- Today in History: Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 Signed; What We’ve Forgotten
- The Materials You Need for Researching the Original Constitution
- Setting the Record Straight on the “3/5 Compromise”
- Has Obama Been Good News or Bad News for Big Government and the Democratic Party?
- If You Think Corporate Inversions Are Bad, Blame Politicians rather than Pfizer
- More Odious Examples of Welfare-Subsidized Terrorism
- The Value-Added Tax: A Nixonian Scheme to Fund Bigger Government
- The State with the Best Tax Policy Is Actually South Dakota
- Adele Thanked Sarah Palin for Her Success – READ Palin's Response!
- MSNBC's Joy Reid: NRA Cares About Nothing But 'Maximizing Gun Sales'
- Tom Brokaw Goes Tom Friedman: Raise Gas Taxes to Fight Terror
- CBS: Syrian Refugees Face ‘Another Brewing Problem’ with GOP Opponents After Fleeing War
- FOX’s ‘Grandfathered’ Serves Up White Guilt For Thanksgiving Dinner
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
TagsAffirmative Action Barack Obama Big Labor Corporate Taxes Current Events Debate Democrat Failure Fraud Government Gun Control Harry Reid high crimes and misdemeanors Humor Islam Jihad Jimmy Carter Keynesian Economics Media Bias ObamaCare Politics Racism Ronald Reagan Scott Walker Standard of living Taxes Tenth Amendment Terrorism Tom Barrett Unemployment Rate Unions Voter Irregularities