Anyone who blindly accepts the news they receive from a single source is a fool. All news sources have biases. Many reporters and anchors claim to be objective, but that is just a ruse, an excuse. As documented on a … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- A Limited-Government Republic versus a National-Security State
- Trump Administration Runs Obamaesque Budget Deficit Over $1 Trillion in 2019
- Today in History: Pres. Andrew Jackson Ratchets Up the Nullification Crisis
- The Road to Hell: Good Intentions in Politics
- Where were all the Constitution’s defenders when the feds raised the smoking age?
- Don’t Trust Government
- Consumer Confidence Highest in Nearly 20 Years -- Where’s the Media?
- 'Chilling!' 'Vile!' 'Vicious!' WashPost Wails After McSally Calls CNN Reporter, 'Liberal Hack'
- Liberal NY Times RIPS Competitor New York Post for Actually Reporting on Street Crime
- CNN's Big Takeaway Is That Dems Impeachment Managers Aren’t All White Men
- Dodgers Manager Barely Escapes Cancel Culture Over Christian Speaking Event
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.