Like many people, I was shocked by the events of September 11th, 2001. As a Christian, I was told that Muslims worship the same God I do. The terrorist attacks caused me to question this assumption. Christianity is based on … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Big-Tech More Powerful than the U.S. Government? Not Even Close
- A Textualist/Originalist Case Against the Power to Impeach and Try Former Presidents
- Today in History: Treaty of Paris Ratified, Formally Ending War for Independence
- The Real Constitutional Crisis
- New Evidence: The Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 Were All About Nullification
- Conservative Hypocrisy on Foreign Aid
- CNN's Political Director: DC Lighting Display Like 'Biden's Arms Embracing America'
- Rep. Stefanik Brings NY Paper to Heel Over ‘Sexist’ Smear Against Her Family
- Twitter Plea: Teigen NEEDS More Twitter Followers...13.5 mil Ain’t Enough
- Chuck Todd Hails Biden as ‘Better Angel President,’ ‘Never Cynical’
- BIDENGASM: MSNBC Gets Weak Knees Over Biden’s Inauguration
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.