Like many people, I was shocked by the events of September 11th, 2001. As a Christian, I was told that Muslims worship the same God I do. The terrorist attacks caused me to question this assumption. Christianity is based on … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Executive Power: Who Made Presidents and Governors Kings?
- America’s Revolutionary Founders Would Be Anti-Government Extremists Today
- Document Unmasks Fusion Center’s Participation in License Plate Surveillance
- Federal Grant Program Nationalizes Local Policing
- The Federal Reserve is Getting Desperate
- State of the Nullification Movement Report 2019-20
- NY Times HATE: Trump July 4th Speech: ‘Exploits Race...to Stoke Fear’ in Whites
- Reporter Rips Susan Rice: Not the 'Best Messenger' for a Tough Russia Policy
- Science! CNN Medical Analyst Calls Trump a 'Cult Leader Who is Jumping Off the Cliff'
- Potential Biden VP Duckworth Refuses to Rule Out Taking Down Washington Statues!
- WashPost Distorts Trump's Mount Rushmore Speech as Screed Defending 'White Domination'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.