The Republicans, especially the Presidential contenders, should be banging the drum of Democratic failure, reminding people that most of the failures and crises of the last several decades are the direct result of Democrat policies. The Democrats controlled both houses … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- New Info on the Constitution’s Ratification. Part II: New Hampshire
- The Republican Threat to Your Gun Rights
- Bill Bradley, Call Your Bookie
- Supreme Court’s Sports Gambling Opinion is a Rare and Major Win for the Tenth Amendment
- Today in History: The Philadelphia Convention Convenes
- The Cost of America’s Wars Is More than Monetary
- MSNBC's Kasie Hunt Asks House Candidate: Do You Think Trump's 'Rhetoric is Racist?'
- When Senator John F. Kennedy Tried to Get a Young Reporter Named Tom Wolfe Fired
- 2018 Miss USA Competition Sets Women Back Decades: '20 Years from Now Men and Women Are Going to Be Complete Equals'
- 'Supergirl' Preaches About How Racist America Is...Again
- Tucker Confronts Dem Congressman for Hypocrisy of Personal Protection With Guns
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.