The Republicans, especially the Presidential contenders, should be banging the drum of Democratic failure, reminding people that most of the failures and crises of the last several decades are the direct result of Democrat policies. The Democrats controlled both houses … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Does the Federal Government Have the Power to Regulate Immigration? Thomas Jefferson and James Madison Said No
- James Madison Refutes Expansive Reading of the General Welfare Clause
- Big Spenders Get Worse Every Year: The History of Growth Since 1940
- Don’t Blame the Constitution for Your Loss of Liberty
- The Best and Worst States for Sound Money
- Originalism Myths #1: Originalists Think the Framers Agreed on Everything
- Colbert's Cartoon Bill Clinton Admits: 'I Should Be in Jail'
- 'Preacher' Blasphemes with Gluttonous, Obese Version of Pope
- More of the Same from Sacha Baron Cohen: Mocking Conservatives on 'Who is America?'
- NYT Shows No Self-Awareness, Hits Pro-Trump Tabloid for 'Crossing...Line Into Politics'
- Entertainment’s Winners and Losers: Summer Edition
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.