The Republicans, especially the Presidential contenders, should be banging the drum of Democratic failure, reminding people that most of the failures and crises of the last several decades are the direct result of Democrat policies. The Democrats controlled both houses … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- AP Stylebook Ruling: Don't Use 'Riot,' It 'Stigmatizes Broad Swaths' of Rioters
- Big Trouble for Big Tech! Senate Panel Votes to Subpoena Tech CEO’s
- Accidentally Pro-Life: While Grieving ‘Miscarriage,’ Chrissy Teigen Professes Love For Unborn Child
- Facebook to Censor Ads that Question Voter Fraud, Election Integrity
- John Cusack: ‘I’m Blocking Anyone Who Isn’t Aggressively anti Trump’
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.