The Republicans, especially the Presidential contenders, should be banging the drum of Democratic failure, reminding people that most of the failures and crises of the last several decades are the direct result of Democrat policies. The Democrats controlled both houses … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- A Primer on Domestic Spying
- The new ERA campaign: constitutional malware
- Today in History: FDR Issues Executive Order Creating American Concentration Camps
- Another Massive Budget Deficit to Start 2020
- The Oregon Standoff: Understanding LaVoy Finicum’s Death & the Management of BLM Land
- Want to Understand the Constitution? Don’t Ask a Lawyer!
- Chris Christie on ABC: The Press Doesn't Want to Do the Vetting on Bernie
- Liberal Bias ‘Accelerating Wedge In Our Society,’ Began With ‘Love Affair’ for Obama
- Four Pinocchios! WashPost, PolitiFact Join Mass Freakout Over Humorous Bloomberg Ad
- Bloomberg Begs Hillary to Run for President on Colbert Cartoon: 'The Billionaires Need a Voice'
- 'The Simpsons' Labels President Trump as a Violent Boss
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.