Remember how fired up freedom-loving people were when the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA, i.e. ObamaCare) was being debated in Congress? I myself went to a townhall meeting with my congressman, Democrat Ron Kind, who supported ObamaCare. I … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Why the Founders Couldn’t Abolish Slavery
- The Tyranny of the Majority
- U.S. Money Supply Continues to Increase at Record Pace as Federal Reserve Backstops Government Spending
- Why we get it wrong about the “antifederalists”
- The ‘Three-Fifths Compromise’ was not based on racism
- Today in History: Florida Territory Established by Congress
- Dangerous Word Games: Nets Drop 'Mostly Peaceful,' Riots Are Now 'Protests'
- Super Woke ‘Supergirl’ Cast Wants Gender Surgery for Minors
- WashPost 'Reporter' Aaron Blake Falls On His Face Over Biden Hiding from Media
- Didn’t See It Coming: Nuzzi Grills Psaki on Biden WH Still Wearing Masks Post-Vaccinations
- Damning Our Youth: GLAAD Media Awards Preach that Trans Youth Are ‘Anointed’, ‘Divine’
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.