Remember how fired up freedom-loving people were when the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA, i.e. ObamaCare) was being debated in Congress? I myself went to a townhall meeting with my congressman, Democrat Ron Kind, who supported ObamaCare. I … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- The Most Essential Danger
- Big-Tech More Powerful than the U.S. Government? Not Even Close
- A Textualist/Originalist Case Against the Power to Impeach and Try Former Presidents
- Today in History: Treaty of Paris Ratified, Formally Ending War for Independence
- The Real Constitutional Crisis
- New Evidence: The Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 Were All About Nullification
- ABC, NBC Already Itching for Biden to Ditch Unity and ‘Ram’ Agenda
- COZY! WashPost 'Fact Checker' Admits They Won't Count Biden's False Claims
- Pompous Ali Velshi Declares Trump Caused 'The Death of Shame'
- It Didn’t Start With Trump: Remember This Early Press Lie About a Republican?
- Abdul-Jabbar Savages Maskless, Gun Owning Conservatives
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.