The Republicans, especially the Presidential contenders, should be banging the drum of Democratic failure, reminding people that most of the failures and crises of the last several decades are the direct result of Democrat policies. The Democrats controlled both houses … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Suspending the Constitution: Police State Uses Crises to Expand Its Lockdown Powers
- With “Heroes” Like This, Who Needs Villains?
- The Government Agencies that Have Access to your Face
- Today in History: Patrick Henry’s Give Me Liberty Speech
- FDR’s Tyrannical Gold Confiscation
- Government Economic “Help” is Going to “Hurt like Hell”
- In NBC Interview, Lester Holt Celebrates Cuomo's 'Outspoken Voice,' 'Stirring Speech'
- Kathleen Parker: 'Let Andrew Cuomo Speak for America, Not Trump'
- MSNBC Uses Pandemic to Trash Reagan: 'Demonized' the Poor
- Who Runs America? The Media or the American People?
- NY Times: Birx Has Squandered Her Credibility By Denying Doomsday, Praising President
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.