The Republicans, especially the Presidential contenders, should be banging the drum of Democratic failure, reminding people that most of the failures and crises of the last several decades are the direct result of Democrat policies. The Democrats controlled both houses … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- The Most Essential Danger
- Big-Tech More Powerful than the U.S. Government? Not Even Close
- A Textualist/Originalist Case Against the Power to Impeach and Try Former Presidents
- Today in History: Treaty of Paris Ratified, Formally Ending War for Independence
- The Real Constitutional Crisis
- New Evidence: The Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 Were All About Nullification
- COZY! WashPost 'Fact Checker' Admits They Won't Count Biden's False Claims
- Pompous Ali Velshi Declares Trump Caused 'The Death of Shame'
- It Didn’t Start With Trump: Remember This Early Press Lie About a Republican?
- Abdul-Jabbar Savages Maskless, Gun Owning Conservatives
- Joe Rogan Schools Big Tech With This Censorship Smackdown
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.