The Republicans, especially the Presidential contenders, should be banging the drum of Democratic failure, reminding people that most of the failures and crises of the last several decades are the direct result of Democrat policies. The Democrats controlled both houses … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- June 3 Politico: May Jobs Numbers 'Expected to Show We’ve Reached 20 Percent Unemployment'
- The New York Times Caves on Cotton, History's Forgotten
- Media's Hearing Problem: NFL's Apology Taken As Exoneration Of Kaepernick
- CNN Urges Parents to Talk to Kids About Their Privilege
- Twitter Yawns as Celebrities Promote Hate, Violence
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.