The Republicans, especially the Presidential contenders, should be banging the drum of Democratic failure, reminding people that most of the failures and crises of the last several decades are the direct result of Democrat policies. The Democrats controlled both houses … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- How Expansive is FBI Spying?
- Real originalism (not the cartoon version some love to attack) explained
- A Limited-Government Republic versus a National-Security State
- Trump Administration Runs Obamaesque Budget Deficit Over $1 Trillion in 2019
- Today in History: Pres. Andrew Jackson Ratchets Up the Nullification Crisis
- The Road to Hell: Good Intentions in Politics
- FAKE NEWS: CNN, MSNBC Spread Fear of ‘White Nationalists’ Causing ‘Violence’ in Virginia
- NY Times Has Two Standards for Lashing Out at Media: Pelosi vs McSally
- At Telemundo, Second Amendment Equals White Supremacy
- NBC Discovers ‘Impeachment Fatigue,’ Worried Dems in Swing States
- Taking Orders: MSNBC Touts Biden ‘Warning’ Press to Ignore ‘Debunked’ Trump Claims
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.