I was right when I speculated about election fraud in Wisconsin’s Racine County. In my earlier post, I pointed out that Governor Walker, Lt. Governor Kleefisch and 3 of 4 State Senators won by comfortable margins. In Senate District 21 … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- An Open Letter to a State Legislator on Marijuana and Federal Supremacy
- Refuting 12 Common Claims Against the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Trump Administration Threatens Idaho, Pressures State to Fully Enforce Obamacare
- Steel and Aluminum Tariffs are Not the Right Solution
- How Federal Surveillance and “Parallel Construction” Undermine the Rule of Law
- Surprise: Another Partisan Hack Changes his Tune Based on the Party in Power
- Main Characters Doubt Good of Assisted Suicide on Euthanasia Drama 'Mary Kills People'
- Matthews Hypes Trump and Mueller Locked in ‘Battle to the Death’
- Deja Vu? WashPost Art Critic Skips FDR in Essay on Trump and Japanese Internment
- Press-Maligned JROTC Disciplined Nikolas Cruz, Unlike Almost Everyone Else
- Peter Alexander Believes Trump's Tweets Are Obstructing Justice
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.