I was right when I speculated about election fraud in Wisconsin’s Racine County. In my earlier post, I pointed out that Governor Walker, Lt. Governor Kleefisch and 3 of 4 State Senators won by comfortable margins. In Senate District 21 … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- The Two Paragraphs the So-Called Legal Experts are Keeping from You
- How Thinking Proves the Existence of Natural Rights
- Counterpoint: The Whitaker Appointment Is Unconstitutional under the Constitution’s Original Meaning
- Mainstream Media Still Stupid on Nullification
- Is the Attorney General Unconstitutional?
- Is Liberty for You?
- YouTube mistakes Satire Video Mocking Nazis for Hate Speech
- Facebook Scrambles to Censor More Content After NYT Hit Piece
- BLACKLISTED: YouTube “BitChute” Alternative Banned from PayPal
- Liberal Media: Facebook Isn’t ‘Liberal,’ Should Be ‘Dissolved’
- NYT Attacks Facebook for Allowing Trump’s ‘Racist Sentiment’
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.