I was right when I speculated about election fraud in Wisconsin’s Racine County. In my earlier post, I pointed out that Governor Walker, Lt. Governor Kleefisch and 3 of 4 State Senators won by comfortable margins. In Senate District 21 … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- The Most Essential Danger
- Big-Tech More Powerful than the U.S. Government? Not Even Close
- A Textualist/Originalist Case Against the Power to Impeach and Try Former Presidents
- Today in History: Treaty of Paris Ratified, Formally Ending War for Independence
- The Real Constitutional Crisis
- New Evidence: The Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 Were All About Nullification
- COZY! WashPost 'Fact Checker' Admits They Won't Count Biden's False Claims
- Pompous Ali Velshi Declares Trump Caused 'The Death of Shame'
- It Didn’t Start With Trump: Remember This Early Press Lie About a Republican?
- Abdul-Jabbar Savages Maskless, Gun Owning Conservatives
- Joe Rogan Schools Big Tech With This Censorship Smackdown
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.