I was right when I speculated about election fraud in Wisconsin’s Racine County. In my earlier post, I pointed out that Governor Walker, Lt. Governor Kleefisch and 3 of 4 State Senators won by comfortable margins. In Senate District 21 … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Taking on Government Programs with Boots-on-the-Ground Activism
- Modern Nullification: A Winning Policy
- Jury Nullification: The Constitutional Judgment of Juries
- National Concealed Carry Reciprocity Bill is a Trojan Horse
- Status Report: States Chipping Away at the Federal Reserve
- Sanctuary Cities and the Rule of Law
- Politicized Eclipse: Atlantic Magazine Notes Racial Makeup Along Its Path
- Hypocritical HuffPo Doesn’t Pay Its College Editors
- Liberals Demand CNN Grant Equal Time for Democrat Opponent at Paul Ryan Town Hall
- HBO's 'Insecure' Gets Lazy on Education and Crazy on Race: 'Black People Can't Really Be Racist'
- President Hillary Clinton Brings World Peace in Alternate Reality on Showtime's 'Dice'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.