I was right when I speculated about election fraud in Wisconsin’s Racine County. In my earlier post, I pointed out that Governor Walker, Lt. Governor Kleefisch and 3 of 4 State Senators won by comfortable margins. In Senate District 21 … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- How Expansive is FBI Spying?
- Real originalism (not the cartoon version some love to attack) explained
- A Limited-Government Republic versus a National-Security State
- Trump Administration Runs Obamaesque Budget Deficit Over $1 Trillion in 2019
- Today in History: Pres. Andrew Jackson Ratchets Up the Nullification Crisis
- The Road to Hell: Good Intentions in Politics
- BET’s Ed Gordon: ‘No Reason We Got To Go Through Another 4 Years of This Fool’
- WRONG: Richmond Second Amendment Rally Stays Peaceful Despite Lefty Celeb Claims
- FAKE NEWS: CNN, MSNBC Spread Fear of ‘White Nationalists’ Causing ‘Violence’ in Virginia
- NY Times Has Two Standards for Lashing Out at Media: Pelosi vs McSally
- At Telemundo, Second Amendment Equals White Supremacy
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.