The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- U.S. Federal Reserve Notes: “Money” Backed By Nothing
- A Blow to Gun Manufacturers But a Win for Federalism
- Did Founder James Wilson oppose the Electoral College and favor “National Popular Vote?”
- Is The ‘Mother of all Bubbles’ About to Pop?
- Federal Spending Is Even Worse Than Advertised
- Lake County Florida Falsely Claims to be a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary
- NBC Speculates Trump Went to Hospital to Deal With Heart Problem
- FLASHBACK: Conservatives Stood By Chick-Fil-A When No One Else Would
- Carl Bernstein Declares: House Could Impeach Trump for Tweets
- Gaslighting for Google, News Editor Trashes WSJ’s Exposé of Search Bias
- UNews Omits ‘Good Guy With a Gun’ From Report on Oklahoma Walmart Shooting
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.