The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Today in History: Articles of Confederation Officially Ratified
- The Nullification Movement is a Revolution in Thought
- This Is Why America Is In Trouble
- How the Federal Reserve Backstops Federal Government Borrowing and Spending
- The Supreme Court Used to Consider the Minimum Wage Unconstitutional
- The New Human Rights Paradigm
- Late to the Party: Hack Host John Oliver FINALLY Unloads on ‘A**hole’ Andrew Cuomo
- Welcoming ‘Refreshing’ Biden White House, Still Cursing ‘Horrible’ Republicans
- WashPost Boss Cracks Us Up: We're Not 'Ideologically Attached' to the Democrats!
- Woke Netflix Dramedy ‘Ginny & Georgia’ Fights ‘Man’s World’ & ‘Oppression Olympics’
- CNN's Cuomo Finally Addresses Brother's Scandals: He Won't Be Covering Them
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.