The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- A Limited-Government Republic versus a National-Security State
- Trump Administration Runs Obamaesque Budget Deficit Over $1 Trillion in 2019
- Today in History: Pres. Andrew Jackson Ratchets Up the Nullification Crisis
- The Road to Hell: Good Intentions in Politics
- Where were all the Constitution’s defenders when the feds raised the smoking age?
- Don’t Trust Government
- Consumer Confidence Highest in Nearly 20 Years -- Where’s the Media?
- 'Chilling!' 'Vile!' 'Vicious!' WashPost Wails After McSally Calls CNN Reporter, 'Liberal Hack'
- Liberal NY Times RIPS Competitor New York Post for Actually Reporting on Street Crime
- CNN's Big Takeaway Is That Dems Impeachment Managers Aren’t All White Men
- Dodgers Manager Barely Escapes Cancel Culture Over Christian Speaking Event
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.