The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- The Two Paragraphs the So-Called Legal Experts are Keeping from You
- How Thinking Proves the Existence of Natural Rights
- Counterpoint: The Whitaker Appointment Is Unconstitutional under the Constitution’s Original Meaning
- Mainstream Media Still Stupid on Nullification
- Is the Attorney General Unconstitutional?
- Is Liberty for You?
- YouTube mistakes Satire Video Mocking Nazis for Hate Speech
- Facebook Scrambles to Censor More Content After NYT Hit Piece
- BLACKLISTED: YouTube “BitChute” Alternative Banned from PayPal
- Liberal Media: Facebook Isn’t ‘Liberal,’ Should Be ‘Dissolved’
- NYT Attacks Facebook for Allowing Trump’s ‘Racist Sentiment’
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.