The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- AP Stylebook Ruling: Don't Use 'Riot,' It 'Stigmatizes Broad Swaths' of Rioters
- Big Trouble for Big Tech! Senate Panel Votes to Subpoena Tech CEO’s
- Accidentally Pro-Life: While Grieving ‘Miscarriage,’ Chrissy Teigen Professes Love For Unborn Child
- Facebook to Censor Ads that Question Voter Fraud, Election Integrity
- John Cusack: ‘I’m Blocking Anyone Who Isn’t Aggressively anti Trump’
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.