Actually, the U.S. never was. We have never been a Democracy. A democracy can be thought of as 4 wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner. The U.S.A. is a democratic Republic. The ‘democratic’ part means … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- How Expansive is FBI Spying?
- Real originalism (not the cartoon version some love to attack) explained
- A Limited-Government Republic versus a National-Security State
- Trump Administration Runs Obamaesque Budget Deficit Over $1 Trillion in 2019
- Today in History: Pres. Andrew Jackson Ratchets Up the Nullification Crisis
- The Road to Hell: Good Intentions in Politics
- FAKE NEWS: CNN, MSNBC Spread Fear of ‘White Nationalists’ Causing ‘Violence’ in Virginia
- NY Times Has Two Standards for Lashing Out at Media: Pelosi vs McSally
- At Telemundo, Second Amendment Equals White Supremacy
- NBC Discovers ‘Impeachment Fatigue,’ Worried Dems in Swing States
- Taking Orders: MSNBC Touts Biden ‘Warning’ Press to Ignore ‘Debunked’ Trump Claims
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.