Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- A Limited-Government Republic versus a National-Security State
- Trump Administration Runs Obamaesque Budget Deficit Over $1 Trillion in 2019
- Today in History: Pres. Andrew Jackson Ratchets Up the Nullification Crisis
- The Road to Hell: Good Intentions in Politics
- Where were all the Constitution’s defenders when the feds raised the smoking age?
- Don’t Trust Government
- News Company or Ad Firm? NBC News Shills for Their New Streaming Service
- Bozell & Graham Column: Impeachment Is Now Sacred?
- Trump Called it: Nets Ignore ‘Major Victory’ With USMCA Trade Deal
- ABC Chides Senate GOP for Signing Oath of Impartiality for Trial
- Taxpayer-Funded Planned Parenthood to Spend $45 Mil to Elect Dems in 2020
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Originally posted on Why Obamacare was unnecessary to address Pre-Existing Conditions:
When Obamacare was first proposed its main stated purpose was to provide coverage to those with pre-existing conditions who could not obtain health insurance in the private insurance market. …