Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Executive Power: Who Made Presidents and Governors Kings?
- America’s Revolutionary Founders Would Be Anti-Government Extremists Today
- Document Unmasks Fusion Center’s Participation in License Plate Surveillance
- Federal Grant Program Nationalizes Local Policing
- The Federal Reserve is Getting Desperate
- State of the Nullification Movement Report 2019-20
- Reporter Rips Susan Rice: Not the 'Best Messenger' for a Tough Russia Policy
- Science! CNN Medical Analyst Calls Trump a 'Cult Leader Who is Jumping Off the Cliff'
- Potential Biden VP Duckworth Refuses to Rule Out Taking Down Washington Statues!
- WashPost Distorts Trump's Mount Rushmore Speech as Screed Defending 'White Domination'
- Happy July 4th From NY Times: 'President Trump Delivered a Dark and Divisive Speech'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Originally posted on Why Obamacare was unnecessary to address Pre-Existing Conditions:
When Obamacare was first proposed its main stated purpose was to provide coverage to those with pre-existing conditions who could not obtain health insurance in the private insurance market. …