Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
Tenth Amendment Center
- Geofence Surveillance: First, They Spied on Protesters. Then Churches. You’re Next
- Are Bank Failures a Sign of More Trouble Ahead?
- The ideas that formed the Constitution: James Harrington and Algernon Sidney
- Federal Farmer: A Confederated Republic or Consolidation?
- Why Not Let Banks Fail?
- Spying In Plain Sight
My Favorite Libertarian, Daniel J. Mitchell
- Capehart Declares Parental Rights Is about 'Targeting' 'Trans Kids'
- Flashback: Year of Media Spin Gave Us Budget-Busting ObamaCare
- Winning the Pulitzer Prizes for Misinformation
- NewsBusters Podcast: Uncovering the Media Mess with Steve Krakauer
- YouTube Targets LifeSite’s Movie Analysis for ‘Hate Speech’
The Union Label
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Why Obamacare was (and still is) unnecessary to cover Pre-Existing Conditions
Originally posted on Why Obamacare was unnecessary to address Pre-Existing Conditions:
When Obamacare was first proposed its main stated purpose was to provide coverage to those with pre-existing conditions who could not obtain health insurance in the private insurance market. …
Posted in Politics Leave a comment