Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Big-Tech More Powerful than the U.S. Government? Not Even Close
- A Textualist/Originalist Case Against the Power to Impeach and Try Former Presidents
- Today in History: Treaty of Paris Ratified, Formally Ending War for Independence
- The Real Constitutional Crisis
- New Evidence: The Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 Were All About Nullification
- Conservative Hypocrisy on Foreign Aid
- Chuck Todd Hails Biden as ‘Better Angel President,’ ‘Never Cynical’
- BIDENGASM: MSNBC Gets Weak Knees Over Biden’s Inauguration
- VIDEO: TV Journalists See Sunshine and Rainbows Throughout Biden's Inauguration
- Oh, Calm Down: NY Times Declares Pompeo ‘Worst Secretary of State' Ever!
- Embarrassing ABC: Our ‘Papa-in-Chief’ Biden Is Like Lincoln, Healing the Country by ‘Reclaiming Facts, Truth!'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Originally posted on Why Obamacare was unnecessary to address Pre-Existing Conditions:
When Obamacare was first proposed its main stated purpose was to provide coverage to those with pre-existing conditions who could not obtain health insurance in the private insurance market. …