Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- CNN Panel Doubt Presidential Doctor, Claim He's Just a 'Trump Fanboy'
- 'Blackish' Does Episode on Teaching Black Kids 'America Hates You'
- Bozell & Graham Column: The Media's Year of Trump Hating
- MSNBC Touts Deported Immigrant, But Ignored Illegal Hostage Taker
- Nets Blackout Uranium Indictment While Spending 42 Minutes on S-Hole
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Originally posted on Why Obamacare was unnecessary to address Pre-Existing Conditions:
When Obamacare was first proposed its main stated purpose was to provide coverage to those with pre-existing conditions who could not obtain health insurance in the private insurance market. …