Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- A Primer on Domestic Spying
- The new ERA campaign: constitutional malware
- Today in History: FDR Issues Executive Order Creating American Concentration Camps
- Another Massive Budget Deficit to Start 2020
- The Oregon Standoff: Understanding LaVoy Finicum’s Death & the Management of BLM Land
- Want to Understand the Constitution? Don’t Ask a Lawyer!
- Liberal Bias ‘Accelerating Wedge In Our Society,’ Began With ‘Love Affair’ for Obama
- Four Pinocchios! WashPost, PolitiFact Join Mass Freakout Over Humorous Bloomberg Ad
- Bloomberg Begs Hillary to Run for President on Colbert Cartoon: 'The Billionaires Need a Voice'
- 'The Simpsons' Labels President Trump as a Violent Boss
- Wow: NYT Warns 'Teflon Candidate' Sanders Will Get More Scrutiny, Citing Controversies
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: October 2013
Originally posted on Why Obamacare was unnecessary to address Pre-Existing Conditions:
When Obamacare was first proposed its main stated purpose was to provide coverage to those with pre-existing conditions who could not obtain health insurance in the private insurance market. …