The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- How Expansive is FBI Spying?
- Real originalism (not the cartoon version some love to attack) explained
- A Limited-Government Republic versus a National-Security State
- Trump Administration Runs Obamaesque Budget Deficit Over $1 Trillion in 2019
- Today in History: Pres. Andrew Jackson Ratchets Up the Nullification Crisis
- The Road to Hell: Good Intentions in Politics
- BET’s Ed Gordon: ‘No Reason We Got To Go Through Another 4 Years of This Fool’
- WRONG: Richmond Second Amendment Rally Stays Peaceful Despite Lefty Celeb Claims
- FAKE NEWS: CNN, MSNBC Spread Fear of ‘White Nationalists’ Causing ‘Violence’ in Virginia
- NY Times Has Two Standards for Lashing Out at Media: Pelosi vs McSally
- At Telemundo, Second Amendment Equals White Supremacy
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.