Like many people, I was shocked by the events of September 11th, 2001. As a Christian, I was told that Muslims worship the same God I do. The terrorist attacks caused me to question this assumption. Christianity is based on … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- U.S. Federal Reserve Notes: “Money” Backed By Nothing
- A Blow to Gun Manufacturers But a Win for Federalism
- Did Founder James Wilson oppose the Electoral College and favor “National Popular Vote?”
- Is The ‘Mother of all Bubbles’ About to Pop?
- Federal Spending Is Even Worse Than Advertised
- Lake County Florida Falsely Claims to be a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary
- NBC Speculates Trump Went to Hospital to Deal With Heart Problem
- FLASHBACK: Conservatives Stood By Chick-Fil-A When No One Else Would
- Carl Bernstein Declares: House Could Impeach Trump for Tweets
- Gaslighting for Google, News Editor Trashes WSJ’s Exposé of Search Bias
- UNews Omits ‘Good Guy With a Gun’ From Report on Oklahoma Walmart Shooting
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.