Like many people, I was shocked by the events of September 11th, 2001. As a Christian, I was told that Muslims worship the same God I do. The terrorist attacks caused me to question this assumption. Christianity is based on … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Veterans Struggle to Gain Access to Medical Marijuana
- On the Omission of the Term “Expressly” from the Tenth Amendment
- Supreme Court Simultaneously Tramples State Sovereignty and Fourth Amendment
- Don’t Rely on Congress to Stop Facial Recognition Surveillance
- Patrick Henry: “If This Be Treason!”
- Rattling Cages in the Propaganda War
- NBC Excuses Omar’s Anti-Semitism as a Republican Gripe, ABC Demands Trump Apology
- Scarborough Suggests Trump Wants America to Be ‘Ethnically Cleansed’
- NPR Diversity Executive: Let the Public, Not Journalists, Decide Who Is Racist
- CNN Hypes Warren's Wall Street Plan, Sciutto Says It's 'Not Wackadoodle, Far-Left'
- CNN Guest: Trump Supporters 'Fall In the Category of White Supremacy'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.