I ran across a disturbing article, ’22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham’ by Michael Snyder. In the article he recounts 22 instances of alleged voter fraud that may have swung … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Did Founder James Wilson oppose the Electoral College and favor “National Popular Vote?”
- Is The ‘Mother of all Bubbles’ About to Pop?
- Federal Spending Is Even Worse Than Advertised
- Lake County Florida Falsely Claims to be a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary
- Sentence First, Crime Later?
- Why Republicans Are Powerless against Socialism
- The Paris-Based OECD’s Ongoing Effort to Replace Tax Competition with Tax Harmonization
- The Deadly Impact of Pharma Price Controls
- Buttigieg’s Greek-Style Fiscal Policy
- Honest Leftist Openly Acknowledges a Bigger Welfare State Requires Giant Tax Increases on Lower-Income and Middle-Class Taxpayers
- Communism, Reagan, and the 30th Anniversary of the Fall of the Berlin Wall
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.