I ran across a disturbing article, ’22 Signs That Voter Fraud Is Wildly Out Of Control And The Election Was A Sham’ by Michael Snyder. In the article he recounts 22 instances of alleged voter fraud that may have swung … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Does the Federal Government Have the Power to Regulate Immigration? Thomas Jefferson and James Madison Said No
- James Madison Refutes Expansive Reading of the General Welfare Clause
- Big Spenders Get Worse Every Year: The History of Growth Since 1940
- Don’t Blame the Constitution for Your Loss of Liberty
- The Best and Worst States for Sound Money
- Originalism Myths #1: Originalists Think the Framers Agreed on Everything
- Colbert's Cartoon Bill Clinton Admits: 'I Should Be in Jail'
- 'Preacher' Blasphemes with Gluttonous, Obese Version of Pope
- More of the Same from Sacha Baron Cohen: Mocking Conservatives on 'Who is America?'
- NYT Shows No Self-Awareness, Hits Pro-Trump Tabloid for 'Crossing...Line Into Politics'
- Entertainment’s Winners and Losers: Summer Edition
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.