The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- The Illusion of Freedom: The Police State Is Alive and Well
- Thomas Jefferson on the Constitution and Immigration
- Nullifying the Stamp Act
- California Secession? How it Could Happen in Practice
- Will Latest Foreign Policy Executive Orders Drive the Country to More War?
- Originalism and Pres. Trump’s Travel Ban
- CNN's Lemon Tries to Dismiss Crime Increase in Sweden After Immigration
- 'The Mick' Features Second Scene of Little Boy in a Dress
- Nets Ignore Violent Immigrant Riot in Sweden After Mocking Trump
- 'The Real O'Neals' Declares God Is a Woman Who Looks Like Bea Arthur
- Nets Cater Exclusively to Liberal Criticisms of Trump’s New Immigration Rules
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.