The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- NY Times Pits 'Ultraconservative' Catholics vs. 'Desperate Migrants'
- The Atlantic Distorts Green New Deal’s Popularity, Cites Far-Left Think Tank
- Ten Questions NBC’s Debate Moderators Should Ask the Dems, If They Want to Be Fair and Balanced
- BET Awards: ‘Being Pulled Over By Police Like Playing Russian Roulette’
- Colbert Cartoon Show Mocks Justice Kavanaugh as Sloppy Drunk
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.