The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Resistance is Crucial to the Advancement of Liberty
- Inflation Reduction Act: Another DC Lie
- Did the Constitution Fail the People? Or Did the People Fail the Constitution?
- Patrick Henry’s Lesson on the Need for a Bill of Rights
- The Prophetic Anti-Federalist Warnings About Constitutional Taxing Power
- Would a federal Law legalizing abortion survive the Supreme Court?
- Eye Roll: CNN Guest/Faux Republican Encourages GOP to 'Just Be Silent'
- NewsBusters Podcast: Media Selling Biden's Massive Historic Landmark Investment Victory
- Nets Swoon Over 'Blockbuster' & 'Historic' Spending Bill
- Head Over Heels: 'Morning Joe' Goes Gaga for Biden Over His 'Accomplishments'
- Combative CNN Host: Biden the 'Most Legislatively Successful' President
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.