The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Patriots and Protesters Should Take a Knee for the Constitution
- Federal Funding is Erasing the Line Between State and Federal Policing
- Constitutional Ignorance Led to a Tyranny of the Majority
- Charlottesville: Blame the Incorporation Doctrine
- Freedom Is a Myth: We Are All Prisoners of the Police State’s Panopticon Village
- Nullification Is the Goal, Not a Specific Policy
- Ashamed of the USA: Journalists Disrespected the Flag Long Before Kaepernick
- Amazon's 'Transparent' Attempt to Push Radical LGBT Agenda Crosses New Borders
- MSNBC Guest: Trump Wants Blacks 'Kneeling in the Cotton Fields Again'
- Weiner’s Party Affiliation Was a No-Show on CBS and NBC, ABC Ignored
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Starts Off Season With Christian-Bashing
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.