The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Colorado Applies State Water Law to Federal Agencies
- Corporate Egg Producers Partner with Feds to Stomp Out Vegan Mayo
- “Assault Weapon” Bans Are Really About Political Censorship
- Washington D.C. is Beyond Reform; Focus on Your State
- There Will Be No Second American Revolution: The Futility of an Armed Revolt
- A Nullification Lesson from the Articles of Confederation
- Maher: Bill Clinton Can ‘F**k Around’ on Hillary and Still ‘Love Her’
- CNN Praises the 'Political Genius' of Hillary's 'Sturdy, Steely,' ‘Inspiring’ Convention Speech
- CBS Hails Hillary’s ‘Steadiness,’ Use of ‘Fight Song’; ‘Moved’ By Her Repeating ‘Strength and Together’
- CBS, NBC Fawn Over Chelsea Clinton 'Already Making Her Own Mark On History'
- Univision corre a enmarcar el mail incriminatorio 'marca latina' del CND
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.