The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Gun Grabbers Admit Feds Can’t Enforce Laws Without State and Local Support
- A Colonial Pamphlet Helps Show Why the Constitution’s Necessary and Proper Clause Granted No Power
- Plunder: An American Way of Life
- Full Speed to a Fiscal Cliff: National Debt Hits $22 Trillion
- Ending State and Local Support for Torture and Rendition
- Paging Dr. Madison! Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the 10th Amendment
- Mack Beggs Mania: ESPN Films, Comedy Central Promote Transgender Wrestler
- ESPN's Tony Kornheiser Works Plug for Democrat Candidate Mark Kelly into Show
- McCabe Only Gets One Hardball: 'Very Asymmetrical' Attention on Hillary's Emails
- Maher Blames Trump for Domestic Terror Plot; Suspect 'a Moderate Among Republicans'
- CNN's Cillizza Makes Case for Collusion; Admits We Haven't Seen Proof
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.