The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Big-Tech More Powerful than the U.S. Government? Not Even Close
- A Textualist/Originalist Case Against the Power to Impeach and Try Former Presidents
- Today in History: Treaty of Paris Ratified, Formally Ending War for Independence
- The Real Constitutional Crisis
- New Evidence: The Kentucky Resolutions of 1798 Were All About Nullification
- Conservative Hypocrisy on Foreign Aid
- Chuck Todd Hails Biden as ‘Better Angel President,’ ‘Never Cynical’
- BIDENGASM: MSNBC Gets Weak Knees Over Biden’s Inauguration
- VIDEO: TV Journalists See Sunshine and Rainbows Throughout Biden's Inauguration
- Oh, Calm Down: NY Times Declares Pompeo ‘Worst Secretary of State' Ever!
- Embarrassing ABC: Our ‘Papa-in-Chief’ Biden Is Like Lincoln, Healing the Country by ‘Reclaiming Facts, Truth!'
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.