The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- How state lockdowns are destroying lives, creating national conflict
- The 1929 Emergency Revolutionized America
- Stimulus Bill Lets Fed Operate in Complete Secrecy
- The General Welfare Clause Is Not a Blank Check
- Suspending the Constitution: Police State Uses Crises to Expand Its Lockdown Powers
- With “Heroes” Like This, Who Needs Villains?
- ABC’s Pitts to Pence: Do You ‘Talk to God’ About Those Who Died Because You Acted Late?
- Univision: Los inmigrantes indocumentados no existen para Trump
- 'View' Lets New Orleans Mayor Blame Trump for Not Canceling Mardi Gras
- Joe Rogan Rips Celebs Singing ‘Imagine’: ‘Granny’s Dying,’ ‘This Is NOT The Time’
- Univision: Undocumented Immigrants Don’t Exist To Trump
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.