The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- If Chile’s “Neoliberal” Experiment Is a Failure, Why Is the Nation More Prosperous than the Rest of Latin America?
- Happy Free-Market Thanksgiving
- Fiscal Child Abuse: The European Commission Wants to Brainwash Kids in Favor of High Taxes
- Repealing the State and Local Tax Deduction Will Help the Republican Party in High-Tax Blue States
- The Economic Tragedy of Zimbabwe
- Actress Allison Williams: ‘My Dad Would Have Voted for Obama a Third Time’
- On Thanksgiving, Actress Olivia Wilde Begs Ivanka Trump for a 'Clean DREAM Act'
- SF Chronicle: Kaepernick Gives 'Hope' to Native Americans on UnThanksgiving Day
- Bloomberg Op-Ed: IRS Targeting Scandal Is 'Fiction'
- Late-Night Liberal Seth Meyers Tapped to Host 75th Golden Globe Awards
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.