by Walter Williams Let’s think about whether all acts of Congress deserve our respect and obedience. Suppose Congress enacted a law – and the Supreme Court ruled it constitutional – requiring American families to attend church services at least three … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Help the MRC Combat Media Collusion Delusion Syndrome
- New Mantra: CNN Chants Report 'Does Not Exonerate' 120 Times in a Day
- Washington Examiner’s ‘Liberal Media Scream’ With the MRC’s Assessment
- CNN’s Stelter Defends Media’s Russian Collusion Speculation, Decries Right-Wing Media Calling Them Out
- ‘The Russians Have Clearly Won’; MSNBC Melts Down Mueller Chose to ‘Abdicate’ Responsibility
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.