by Walter Williams Let’s think about whether all acts of Congress deserve our respect and obedience. Suppose Congress enacted a law – and the Supreme Court ruled it constitutional – requiring American families to attend church services at least three … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Omission Watch: Mayors Inhibit Religious Services, But Allow Massive Protests
- CNN Guest Claims Facebook is Letting Trump Get Away With Voter Suppression
- PBS Pseudoconservative: 'We're Moving Left,' Away from Trump's 'Dangerous Contagion'
- Meyers Trashes NYT for Running Cotton's 'Chilling,' 'Fascist' Op-Ed
- NY Times Reporter Flegenheimer Panics Over Trump’s ‘Anti-Democratic Streak’
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.