by Walter Williams Let’s think about whether all acts of Congress deserve our respect and obedience. Suppose Congress enacted a law – and the Supreme Court ruled it constitutional – requiring American families to attend church services at least three … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Gregory Slams GOP's 'Shameless Fearmongering' on Border Security
- CNN Panel Doubts Presidential Doctor, Claim He's Just a 'Trump Fanboy'
- 'Blackish' Does Episode on Teaching Black Kids 'America Hates You'
- Bozell & Graham Column: The Media's Year of Trump Hating
- MSNBC Touts Deported Immigrant, But Ignored Illegal Hostage Taker
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.