by Walter Williams Let’s think about whether all acts of Congress deserve our respect and obedience. Suppose Congress enacted a law – and the Supreme Court ruled it constitutional – requiring American families to attend church services at least three … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
Tenth Amendment Center
- Geofence Surveillance: First, They Spied on Protesters. Then Churches. You’re Next
- Are Bank Failures a Sign of More Trouble Ahead?
- The ideas that formed the Constitution: James Harrington and Algernon Sidney
- Federal Farmer: A Confederated Republic or Consolidation?
- Why Not Let Banks Fail?
- Spying In Plain Sight
My Favorite Libertarian, Daniel J. Mitchell
- MSNBC Claims GOP Education Bills Are A Return To White Nationalism
- Capehart Declares Parental Rights Is about 'Targeting' 'Trans Kids'
- Flashback: Year of Media Spin Gave Us Budget-Busting ObamaCare
- Winning the Pulitzer Prizes for Misinformation
- NewsBusters Podcast: Uncovering the Media Mess with Steve Krakauer
The Union Label
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.