The Federal Government of the United States is out of control. The Constitution is supposed to establish limits on the powers of the Federal government. They have not been staying within those limits since the FDR regime in the 1930s. … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- An Open Letter to a State Legislator on Marijuana and Federal Supremacy
- Refuting 12 Common Claims Against the Right to Keep and Bear Arms
- Trump Administration Threatens Idaho, Pressures State to Fully Enforce Obamacare
- Steel and Aluminum Tariffs are Not the Right Solution
- How Federal Surveillance and “Parallel Construction” Undermine the Rule of Law
- Surprise: Another Partisan Hack Changes his Tune Based on the Party in Power
- Main Characters Doubt Good of Assisted Suicide on Euthanasia Drama 'Mary Kills People'
- Matthews Hypes Trump and Mueller Locked in ‘Battle to the Death’
- Deja Vu? WashPost Art Critic Skips FDR in Essay on Trump and Japanese Internment
- Press-Maligned JROTC Disciplined Nikolas Cruz, Unlike Almost Everyone Else
- Peter Alexander Believes Trump's Tweets Are Obstructing Justice
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.