I was in a bookstore and found two books next to each other. I think it kind of sums up what we face here in the United States.
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Ode to the Constitution and the Common Man
- Predication Is for Chumps: The Sorry Lesson Linking Crossfire Hurricane to Robert Hanssen
- The Democrats are engaged in a coup. What do we do about it?
- Unconstitutional Impeachment: The Real Abuse of Power
- Why Trump's Executive Order Protecting Jews Is Both Legal and Necessary
- Bill of Rights Ratified: Power Without Restraint is Tyranny
- Originalism, the Fourth Amendment, and New Technology
- Why McCulloch v. Maryland – now 200 years old – is not a “big government” manifesto
- DHS to Tell States How to Implement REAL ID Requirements
- Fed Paper Admits Federal Reserve Policies Can Lead to “Economic Ruin”
- Betraying the Constitution: Who Will Protect Us from an Unpatriotic Patriot Act?
- Don’t Copy the United Kingdom’s Government-Run, Single-Payer Health System
- Great Moments in British Government
- U.K. Election Week, Part V: A Tory Landslide for Brexit and Beyond
- U.K. Election Week, Part IV: A Final Edition of Brexit Humor (Hopefully)
- U.K. Election Week, Part III: Remembering Margaret Thatcher
- Pervy Christmas! Fox's Family Guy Turns Santa Visit Into Underage Sexual Climax
- Lesbian Showtime Reboot Features Trans Male Sex
- Gullible UK Guardian Picks Up Fusion GPS Propaganda, Still Pushing Fraudulent Dossier
- NY Times Has Sudden Respect for Religion Opposing ‘Persistently Inhumane’ U.S. Society
- Paranoid Much? Joy Reid Scared Trump Will Refuse to Leave Office
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.