There is something wrong with the election in Wisconsin. All the Republicans won by a comfortable margin, EXCEPT ONE. The two statewide races, for Governor and Lt. Governor, had almost identical margins, 53% for the Republican incumbents and 47% for … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Liberal Tolerance on Display After Reversal of Roe v. Wade
- Cycling's Biggest Problem? A Lack of Black Athletes, Of Course
- 'Devout' Catholic Biden Will Make Filibuster Exceptions For More Baby Killing
- CNN Melts Down Over EPA Ruling, Insists SCOTUS Doesn’t Want to Stop Climate Change
- SCOTUS Asked To Review Florida ‘Censorship’ Law
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.