by Walter Williams Let’s think about whether all acts of Congress deserve our respect and obedience. Suppose Congress enacted a law – and the Supreme Court ruled it constitutional – requiring American families to attend church services at least three … Continue reading
Help support Turophile’s 2 cents worth
- Resistance is Crucial to the Advancement of Liberty
- Inflation Reduction Act: Another DC Lie
- Did the Constitution Fail the People? Or Did the People Fail the Constitution?
- Patrick Henry’s Lesson on the Need for a Bill of Rights
- The Prophetic Anti-Federalist Warnings About Constitutional Taxing Power
- Would a federal Law legalizing abortion survive the Supreme Court?
- Eye Roll: CNN Guest/Faux Republican Encourages GOP to 'Just Be Silent'
- NewsBusters Podcast: Media Selling Biden's Massive Historic Landmark Investment Victory
- Nets Swoon Over 'Blockbuster' & 'Historic' Spending Bill
- Head Over Heels: 'Morning Joe' Goes Gaga for Biden Over His 'Accomplishments'
- Combative CNN Host: Biden the 'Most Legislatively Successful' President
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.